Above is my pencil case that I purchased from Yesstyle a few months ago. It was meant to be a makeup bag but of course I’m using it as a pencil case instead. I normally prefer other colours for my belongings but the print on this bag was just too cute to pass on. Whenever I’m out studying with friends or whatnot, I like to match their faces with what expression I always imagine them in. It’s actually really fun.
This pencil case is both large and sturdy which are pretty much my only requirements for it. It has an extra lining inside which is nice for if I happen to forget to cap my pens or something since it won’t show a stain on the outside. Even though I’m extremely picky and meticulous about this kind of stuff, it has happened once before and I need to feel safe. No exaggeration.
I’m a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my pencil case because I always want to take my whole entire collection with me wherever I go. The stuff I bring each day varies but the stuff you see below are typically what I always bring around with me. I take notes for each course and I like to create a colour scheme for each one of them. This time, I’m using a purple highlighter with a purple pen and then a blue pen for side notes. Regardless of the colours I choose, I always use black pens for the majority of my notes.
From left to right:
- Daiso transparent sticky notes
- MUJI black eraser
- Daiso oil based permanent marker
- PLUS Whiper Mr correction tape
- Daiso foldable ruler
- Daiso stainless steel ruler
- Daiso folding scissors
- MUJI Rubber Grip Polycarbonate Ballpoint pen 0.7mm (black)
- Marvy Le Pen (purple)
- Uni Propus Window Highlighter (soft purple)
- Uni Signo UM-151 Gel Ink Pen (black)
- Kuretake Zig Cocoiro Letter Pen (light blue pen body, colbalt blue ink)
- Uni Shift Pipelock drafting pencil
Whew, and that’s it!